- ISOL@ - An Italian SOLAnaceae genomics resource
- Tomato Genome Browser Gateway - For manipulating and displaying preliminary annotations on S.lycopersicum genome draft sequences.
- SOLEST db new (Solanaceae EST database) -The International Tomato Genome Sequencing Project is ongoing and it is paralleled by the intensive production of expressed sequence tags (ESTs) from different Solanaceae species in order to support the study of Solanaceae biology and to provide a consistent resource for expression studies, for gene discovery, for genome annotation and for comparative genomics.
This database has been designed to manage and to explore the huge amount of EST reads from 14 Solanaceae and 2 Rubiaceae species. The SOLEST database is constructed by first clustering (EST reads are searched pairwise against each other and grouped into clusters based on shared sequence similarity), then assembling EST reads to produce tentative consensus sequences (TCs) and singletons (sESTs). The total number of unique transcripts found are annotated and classified according to their biological functions.
The Tomato EST database as well as its twin database PotatEST are obsolete and has been merged into SOLESTdb.
- Saffron genes - Saffron Genes has been designed to manage and to explore the EST collection from saffron stigmas, providing a reference for the expression pattern profiling in this tissue as well as a primary view of the genomic properties of this species, representative of Iridaceae.
- OLEA EST db - This database is a collection of Olea europaea L. EST reads generated through 454 pyro-sequencing technology. Four different cDNA libraries were generated from fruits of a cultivar characterized by a high oleuropein (main terpene secoiridoid) content and an oleuropein-lacking natural variant, respectively at the beginning and at the end of fruit development. The database is constructed by first clustering EST reads to produce tentative consensus (TC) sequences and singletons (sESTs). The total number of unique transcripts found are annotated and classified according to their biological functions.
- Bovine (Bos taurus) mammary gland EST database - This database has been designed to manage and explore EST collections from diary cattles, providing a reference for the expression pattern profiling in the mammary gland tissue.